Airport to Airport Service
The Airport ConnectorAirport-to-Airport
transfers are a service of GO The Airport Shuttle
serving Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). The service is an airport-to-airport transfer
on a reservation basis. Passengers will ride in a large 7 to 10 passenger Ford van and may share a ride with other passengers traveling in the same direction. The distances and traffic are substantial so at least 5 hours are recommended between flights.
How it Works for travel between BWI-IAD-DCA Washington D.C. Airports
- Make a reservation at least 24 hours ahead. Based on your travel, start with either:
- Flight arrival-use the From the Airport button or
- Flight departure-use the To the Airport button
- The reservation will allow plenty of travel time between the airports. Allow 5 hours between flights.
- You must provide a cell phone for contact.
- You will receive a confirmed reservation.
- See the Find the Van section for exact pick up location.
- We will contact you close to your reservation time to determine final pick up timing. Your pick up could be adjusted up to one (1) hour, but you will still be on schedule for your drop off location or flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the Airport-to-Airport service?
A: Our Airport-to-Airport service is a shared ride advanced reservation based service between Baltimore/Washington Airport (BWI), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). You can make an advance reservation for transportation between any of the three airports.
- Q: How does it work?
A: See the cover page for detailed instructions. In general, you make an advance reservation based on either your arrival or departure at one of the three airports and indicate the other airport in your travel. You will receive a confirmed reservation. The time of the reservation may be adjusted up to one hour. We will contact you on your cell phone to confirm your details.
- Q: What does “advance reservation” mean?
A: Your reservation must be made at least 24 hours before your pick up.
- Q: What is the price?
A: The fare is $49 per person plus $9 for each additional person in your party one way. The reservation is prepaid at time of making the reservation. The fare does not include a gratuity.
- Q: Where do I find the van?
A: See the Find the Van tab on the home page. Also look at the Vehicle tab for the van picture.
- Q: What hours do you operate?
A: From 3 am to 12 am (midnight) 365 days a year.
- Q: Pick up time on my arriving flight is the same as the expected arrival. Do I have time to get my luggage?
A: Yes. We track the actual arrival and allow time to get luggage and come to our van.
- Q: Do you have a cutoff time?
A: Yes, your flight must land by 12 am midnight. Your driver will be waiting until 1 am to pick you up. If your flight is delayed beyond the cutoff, your reservation will be refunded.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: For a refund, you must cancel at least 4 hours before your reservation pick up time. Reservations with pick up times before 8 am must be cancelled before 5 pm the prior day. See the Cancel/Confirm tab on the home page.
- Q: How do I contact you?
A: Our telephone is 410-381-2772 and is answered from 3 am to 12 am (midnight).
- Q: I would like to begin or end at a location other than an airport. Can I do this?
A: Yes, See the home page or www.theairportshuttle.com. For Residential, hotel school or any other pick up or drop off locations.
- Q: Are there any discounts available?
A: No. We believe the price represents our best price.
- Q: Can I make a reservation by telephone?
A: Yes, call 410-381-2772 and hit #2 for reservations.
- Q: Can you offer lower fares to larger groups?
A: Yes, contact our Sales Department at 410-381-2772 #2.
- Q: Are you a national company?
A: Yes, we are part of the GO Airport Shuttle national and international network www.goairportshuttle.com.
- Q: Do you serve the Baltimore Cruise Terminal?
A: Yes, See the Cruise Terminal tab on the home page or www.theairportshuttle.com.